web based snmp in .net

ramgce2003

Dear all...

We have an NMS Software(Created by using GUI(Window) based
application in VC++) already used to comminicate to our SNMP Agent

Note:::
1. Consider NMS Software(actas a client) running one one PC and
SNMP Agent(act as a server) may be just another PC.
2. If I run the NMS Software, it will send SNMP request to SNMP
Agent and receive corresponsing response from the Agent PC.....
3. Here the actual communication can be done via SNMP Protocol.

Now the problem is, Cost of the GUI(Window) based application is
more than Web based application.... So we are in need to convert GUI
Based NMS software into Web Based NMS Software.....

( I meant to say U that I want to create one .NETWebBasedNMS Software
to achieve SNMP communication between to 2 PC's........)

Can any one suggest me to solve my problem please.........

Is it possible to implement SNMP Protocol in ASP.NET????

If yes, how?????????/

Can any one suggesst me pls......

Reagards,