Web browser control in webform

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by m aamir maniar, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. y dont u use iframe instead of web browser. you will get
    same functionality. and there is no security isuues also.

    regards
    m aamir maniar

    need to do
    >operations in it using Java script. On loading the url

    specified in the
    >'Location' Param is getting connected. But after that no

    methods can be
    >performed. (like Navigate,Refresh etc). A javascript

    error 'Permission
    >Denied' is displayed. I tried to access it as

    document.Form.id and
    >document.getElementById('') . Why the error and is there

    any other way to

    m aamir maniar, Jul 30, 2003