Web Bulletin for ASP 1.0 Released.

Sunwest Technologies

Sunwest Technologies is pleased to announce the availability of Web
Bulletin for ASP, a server-side component for easy creation of
bulletin board in a web browser. The bulletin board can be used to
display news, events and messages.

* The messages can be specified by an XML file or through COM
interface
* Fading and scrolling effects are provided
* All major browsers are supported
* Can be used FREELY

For more information on Web Bulletion, please visit

http://www.SunwestTek.com/wb

Sincerely,

Sunwest Technologies,
http://www.SunwestTek.com

Jeff Cochran

You do realize that what you refer to as a "bulletin board" the rest
of the world calls a news ticker, right? It's a shame I saw your
post, I happened to be looking for a bulletin board or forum, but the
hundreds of free news ticker scripts cover what your product does
pretty well for me.

Jeff