Web cache setting in 2005?

brian.f.oneil

In Studio 2005 : I can not find the Web cache folder setting like I had
in 2003. Used to be under "Tools... Options... Projects.... Web
Settings".

I am getting errors that seem to stem from the apostrophe in my name
and accordingly the "My Documents" folder where cached web content is
managed. The symptom of this is every time I try to rename a Control on
a webform with it's ID, I get an exception and the rename does not
actually happen.

Any help?

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)