    azsx Guest

    Hi everybody! I need some code to show how can I send web camera data
    throw a LAN or Internet. Thanks!

    azsx, Aug 23, 2006

  2. azsx

    sweetsuresh Guest

    please have a look at Java Media Framework tutorials.

    -sureshbabu

    sweetsuresh, Aug 23, 2006

  3. azsx

    azsx Guest

    sweetsuresh a scris:
    > please have a look at Java Media Framework tutorials.

    I've looked all over Interner and I can't still find good working
    examples. I need 2 programms, one for the server-side and one for the
    client-side. I would apreciate if someone can give me or tell me where
    to find this.

    azsx, Aug 24, 2006
  4. azsx

    Allen Guest

    Read JMF guide doc. There are examples for Tx & Rx.

    Allen, Aug 25, 2006