web camera live data streaming

azsx

Hi everybody! I need some code to show how can I send web camera data
throw a LAN or Internet. Thanks!

azsx

sweetsuresh a scris:
please have a look at Java Media Framework tutorials.
I've looked all over Interner and I can't still find good working
examples. I need 2 programms, one for the server-side and one for the
client-side. I would apreciate if someone can give me or tell me where
to find this.