    place to start? What other newsgroups should I talk to?

    --
    Chris Davoli
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRGF2b2xp?=, Oct 19, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRGF2b2xp?=

    clintonG Guest

    I would suggest you make life easy by using solutions from Serious Magic
    [1]. Once you take a look see you'll see why I've said so.
    I know Steve Orr [2] has written a tutorial about this topic that was
    published in asp.netPro magazine. Check his site or the magazine archives.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

    [1] http://seriousmagic.com/