Web client for work items as ASP.NET web part possible?

lng2

In the VS2005 SDK there's an example project for a web client work
item browser application. Would it be possible to create such a web
client as an ASP.NET web part? How would you do that? I've made an
application that enters work items into TFS but when I put the same
code into the web part ascx.cs file it won't work. When I press the
button in IE7 I'm taken to an error page. They just tell me that
something is wrong, not what is wrong, and I don't know how to debug
it. It's a web part on a Sharepoint 2.0 page. I can't press F5 cause
the file is on the server and not on my PC. It's a Sharepoint page
which contains a SmartPart web part which contains my ascx web user
control.

Thankful for any help, Lars