Web colours

Catherine

Hi,

I'm after some help with some JavaScript coding.

How would I allow a user to click an icon on the homepage, so that the
website (all pages) appear with a larger text size, for example if my mum
wanted to view the site who has bad vision and needed to see a larger text
size.

Also how could it be set-up so that a user can select from a small menu of
icons, the background colour of the site, for example if the background is
normally white with black text.

However if the user wanted to change the background, the user could select a
yellow icon, and once this is clicked on the whole site background is black
with yellow text, or a green icon where the background remains black but the
text turns green.

I would appreciate any help with the above.

Best wishes,

Catherine

Mr. Clean

Hi,

I'm after some help with some JavaScript coding.

How would I allow a user to click an icon on the homepage, so that the
website (all pages) appear with a larger text size, for example if my mum
wanted to view the site who has bad vision and needed to see a larger text
size.

Also how could it be set-up so that a user can select from a small menu of
icons, the background colour of the site, for example if the background is
normally white with black text.

However if the user wanted to change the background, the user could select a
yellow icon, and once this is clicked on the whole site background is black
with yellow text, or a green icon where the background remains black but the
text turns green.

I would appreciate any help with the above.

What you are describing can be done easily using CSS. If you post this question
in a style sheet newsgroup, you'll probably get a better answer.
{comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets}