Web COM+ interop results in out of memory errors

ShikariShambu

Hi All,
I have a web site that makes calls to components hosted in COM+.
Recently we started seeing some out of memory errors on the web site.

On further analysis we found that the number of open handles on a COM+
package keeps going up and the memory used by aspnet_wp goes up. However,
the memory used by the COM+ process does not go up nor does the handle count
of the aspnet_wp. I am clear on how to interpret what i see.

Process Memory Usage Handles
aspnet_wp Increases Constant
dllhost.exe constant Increases

Can someone help explain what may be happening and how i can trouble shoot
this further.

TIA