web.config & global.asax?

Arpan

Can someone please tell me what are the differences between the
web.config file & the global.asax file?

Thanks,

Arpan

Guest

web.config is an xml configuration file that the application loads when it
starts.
global.asax is a class file, it holds the Global application class and its
intrinsic methods (e.g., Application_Start ,etc) plus whatever other fields
and methods you want to add there.
Peter