WEB CONFIG PROBLEM

Savas Ates

I created i simple web service.. It runs well in my local Pc..

But when i copied it into my server it fails... it is about web config
custom errors i turned it off but it still doesnt work..(<customErrors
mode="Off" />) Can anyone help me ?

error settings for this application prevent the details of the application
error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however,
be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable
on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config"
configuration file located in the root directory of the current web
application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute
set to "Off".

------------------------------ THIS IS MY WEB.CONFIG
FILE-------------------------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<configuration>

<system.web>

<compilation defaultLanguage="vb" debug="true" />

<customErrors mode="Off" />

<authentication mode="None" />

<authorization>

<allow users="*" /> <!-- Allow all users -->

</authorization>

<trace enabled="false" requestLimit="10" pageOutput="false"
traceMode="SortByTime" localOnly="true" />

<sessionState

mode="InProc"

stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"

sqlConnectionString="data source=127.0.0.1Trusted_Connection=yes"

cookieless="false"

timeout="20"

/>

<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />

</system.web>

</configuration>

Savas Ates

i dont have any machine.config file in my root server in web server field...

Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCAD.NET]

machine.config file is located under
%WINDOWS%>\Microsoft.NET\Framework\%Version%\CONFIG\

Savas Ates

ok i found it... which setting i must change to fix the problem... in
machine.config file there are lots of codes...