Web Container control

Armoghan Asif

Hi,
I am relatively new to ASP.NET but has worked on Windows Forms for 4-5 years

How to make a web container control, which has a header/Footer, Right and
left panel and inside it is a Panel/Div anything which can container other
controls.

I want to create such a control using designer and then when the programmer
adds it to his Page using drag and drop from toolbox, he should be able to
add other controls like Button etc in the place holder created for him

Is this possible to achieve?
Any sample /web site link would be highly Appriciated

Regards
Armoghan

Riki

Armoghan said:
Hi,
I am relatively new to ASP.NET but has worked on Windows Forms for
4-5 years
How to make a web container control, which has a header/Footer, Right
and left panel and inside it is a Panel/Div anything which can
container other controls.

I want to create such a control using designer and then when the
programmer adds it to his Page using drag and drop from toolbox, he
should be able to add other controls like Button etc in the place
holder created for him
Is this possible to achieve?
Any sample /web site link would be highly Appriciated

Regards
Armoghan

You want to make a composite control with inner content.

Look here:
http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/quickstart/aspplus/doc/webctrlauthoring.aspx#innercontent