web content management tool in Java?

June Moore

Hi there,
Can anyone here please advise if you have any experience with Web
content managment tools? If you have, can you please tell me the name
of the content management tool, which platform it supports and if the
tool is free / you need purchase license to use it?
Preferably the desired tool runs on Solaris and it is Java-based.
Thanks,
June.

flupke

June Moore said:
Hi there,
Can anyone here please advise if you have any experience with Web
content managment tools? If you have, can you please tell me the name
of the content management tool, which platform it supports and if the
tool is free / you need purchase license to use it?
Preferably the desired tool runs on Solaris and it is Java-based.
Thanks,
June.

Have a look at OpenCMS
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/

?

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Fr=E9d=E9ric_G=E9din?=

June said:
Hi there,
Can anyone here please advise if you have any experience with Web
content managment tools? If you have, can you please tell me the name
of the content management tool, which platform it supports and if the
tool is free / you need purchase license to use it?
Preferably the desired tool runs on Solaris and it is Java-based.
Thanks,
June.

OpenCMS Open Source and free (www.opencms.org)
Cofax Open Source and free (www.cofax.org)