Web Control Calendar

PABLIN

Hello Community! I have a problem with the Web Control
CALENDAR, I have textbox in which goes the selected date
of the Control, when I choose the date must disappear the
control Calendar, this does not happen cradled is the same
date. I am desperate, that I must do?

Scott M.

You want the calendar to disappear after someone clicks on on of the dates
and that date goes into a textbox?

PABLIN

If, But cradled I choose the same date, does not
disappear, the programming I am doing it in the
SelectionChanged of the Calendar

Scott M.

I'm sorry, I'm having difficulty understanding what it is your are trying to
do.

What does cradled mean?

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Perhaps you can show us the code you have now and explain where it is going
wrong?