    of the Control, when I choose the date must disappear the
    control Calendar, this does not happen cradled is the same
    date. I am desperate, that I must do?

    PABLIN, Jul 25, 2003

  2. PABLIN

    Scott M. Guest

    You want the calendar to disappear after someone clicks on on of the dates
    and that date goes into a textbox?

    Scott M., Jul 25, 2003

  3. PABLIN

    PABLIN Guest

    If, But cradled I choose the same date, does not
    disappear, the programming I am doing it in the
    SelectionChanged of the Calendar

    PABLIN, Jul 25, 2003
  4. PABLIN

    Scott M. Guest

    I'm sorry, I'm having difficulty understanding what it is your are trying to
    do.

    What does cradled mean?

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jul 28, 2003