    Treeview control, without modifying my standard installation of VB.NET 2005?
    Many thanks.
    bruno
    bruno, Jun 30, 2006

  2. Hi Bruno,

    Thank you for your post.

    csc.exe can be found at %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\<version>\ which
    normally is not in your PATH environment. When you installed Visual Studio
    2005, you can use "Start\Programs\Microsoft Visual Studio 2005\Visual
    Studio Tools\Visual Studio 2005 Command Prompt".

    Also, Visual Studio 2005 (to be precise, ASP.NET 2.0) has built-in support
    for TreeView web control, you can find it at Visual Studio 2005 Toolbox's
    "Navigation" tab.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Jun 30, 2006

  3. bruno

    bruno Guest

    thanks
    --
    bruno

    bruno, Jun 30, 2006
  4. Hi Bruno,

    Appreciate your update and response. If you have any other questions or
    concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure
    to be of assistance.

    Have a nice day!

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Jul 3, 2006