    All of this seems like some sort of setup issue to me. I've noted that aspnet_wp.exe isn't running as I attempt to access .aspx forms, which concerns me.

    Any advice/comments kindly appreciated.

    -Mike

    Michael, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Well, I just ran aspnet_regiis.exe -i from the v1.0.3705 Framework directory, and now apsnet_wp.exe is up & running. Miraculously, the web controls are now visible in the web forms (yeah!). Don't ask me why this worked...

    Michael, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Michael

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    it repaired your virtual mappings which may have been corrupted

    --

    Got TidBits?

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 8, 2003