    Lisa28Prog Guest

    Can anyone tell me a good place to start or project to learning web
    controls? I am new to .NET & started a new job today.
    Lisa28Prog, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Lisa28Prog

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    I recommend you get started by buying a book. I've found jesse liberty
    programming asp.net to be a good resource. pretty much any .net book will do
    to get you started. also, post here often to clear up your confusion. this
    community is very helpful

    regards

    --

    -----------
    Got TidBits?
    Alvin Bruney, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Lisa28Prog

    Don Miller Guest

    Ditto on Jesse's book. Best book on the market for ASP.Net.

    --
    Donald Miller, MCPS
    Sr Web Developer

    "Alvin Bruney" <vapordan_spam_me_not@hotmail_no_spamhotmail.com> wrote in