Web CSS Editor

Hsun-Cheng Hu ?J?V??

Dear all,

I had written a Web CSS Editor (Javascript based). It is easy and
free. You may download a copy and build it with your programs. Here is
its descriptiong:

Web CSS Editor is a javascript module and a web-based module. It
provides an interactive forms to create CSS descriptions. The UI of
Web CSS Editor is similar to Microsoft Frontpage. So, it is very easy
for web designers to build CSS. Web CSS Editor is also a freeware. You
may embed Web CSS Editor in your web system for providing CSS editing.

URL:http://home.kimo.com.tw/huchengtw/en/index.html

Best regards,
Hsun-Cheng Hu