web custom control not keeping the inner collection !!

Samy Hamdy

hi all,
i am making a custom control that contains collections to be added in
design time like the DropDownList in the asp.net , the problem is after
adding it to the project and adding the collections , i close the project
then re-open it and the collections aren't there .. also when i add the
collections its not added in html like tag - like DropDownList
(<asp:ListItem Value="sad">sad</asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem
Value="2">df</asp:ListItem>)- but instead it remains (
Binder="(Collection)" ) with no tags for the collection , so plz help me ...