Web Custom Control Problem: error creating control aspnethostingpermission error

Deniz Miscioglu

I have VS.Net2003 on WinXP with Framework1.1

I create a web custom control project, compile it. Then,
I create an asp.net web app and add my custom web control
to the toolbox. Until this point everything is ok.

Now, When I try to drag my customcontrol1 from the
toolbox onto the webform1.aspx, visual studio does not
allow me to drop it on the page, wihtout any error
messages.

Then, I switched to the html view, added my control to
the page manually and switched to the design view again
and I saw the control on the page as an "Error Creating
Control Icon". When I move the mouse pointer over it, it
says:
"error creating control: parser error request for the
permission of type system.web.aspnethostingpermission,
system, version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKey
Token=b77a5c561934e089 failed"

I prepared another clean win xp and vs.net2003
installation on another pc without adding it to our
domain, and it worked.

Then I tried it on another pc in the domain and the same
problem occured.

Could you please help me in determining the reason and
the solution of this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Deniz Miscioglu
Hurriyet Internet Hizmetleri ve Tic. A.S.
(e-mail address removed)

Deniz Miscioglu

I realized that this problem is because of folder
redirection. How can I avoid this without cancelling
folder redirection?

TIA
Deniz Miscioglu