    folders / source code / password.

    I removed "everyone" from the NTFS access. It is still all visible. What
    can i do???

    Jeff Clark, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Jeff Clark

    Ray at Guest

    Huh? Do you mean you opened C:\Inetpub\wwwroot in Windows Explorer? Can
    you re-explain yourself?

    Ray at home

    /

    Ray at, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Jeff Clark

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <<
    I opened my website as a web folder - there everything is! All the files
    /
    folders / source code / password.

    I removed "everyone" from the NTFS access. It is still all visible. What
    can i do???

    If you don't trust the people who can view your files at work, perhaps
    you might consider hosting with a Web host such as best-machine.com for
    5 bucks a month...

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Nov 18, 2003