web deployment assembly error

Rach

I've created a asp.net application with vb code behind that creates reports
off a sql database. I've utilized the interop assemblies and the ado dll to
generate Excel files. Works perfectly on my local machine.

Moving it to the web server has proven problematic. The interop assemblies
are not on the webserver and office is of course not installed on the server.

The interop assemblies and the ado dll were added to my project (I'm using
Visual Studio) and they are in the bin folder on the webserver, but I'm
getting this error on the server:

could not load file or assembly 'ADODB, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one ...

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should procede?

Rach