Web Deployment Project and web.config file section replacements??

Brian McCullough

Hello,

I have a Web Deployment Project (WDP) for my Web Site Project (WSP) (not a
Web Application Project).

I put an additional prodAppSettings.config file on my development machine
and enabled web.config file section replacements for the appSettings
element. The replacement is working fine, except, that it is copying the
prodAppSettings.config file to the output directory. Is there a way to
prevent my prodAppSettings.config file from being copied to the destination?
Do I have to add a custom task to my postbuild event to delete the file?

TIA