Web Deployment Projects error

Justin Martin

Hi,

I've just started to use the beta of the web deployment tool. However, it
keeps failing with the following message:

"aspnet_merge.exe" exited with code 1. Can anyone shed any light on this
message?

thanks

justin

Guest

This problem comes when the web site project has more than one class having
save name. This generally occue with partial class "_default". Yopu can check
the inhrit class for all the aspx page. If it has duplicate nam ethen you can
change it then built the site.

Thanks
Alok Bhardwaj