    if I am wrong). Are there any differences between what is in the SP1
    version of WAP vs the downloadable version of WAP (pre-sp1)?

    TIA!
    Brian McCullough, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Web Deployment Projects are not in SP1 - you still have to download the
    installer for it. Web Application Projects ARE in SP1. If you have it
    installed, you need to uninstall it first (along with the hotfix to support
    it) and then you can apply SP1.

    Don't know about any differences, but if there are any, they'd be in the
    Service Pack since it came out last.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 13, 2007

  3. Are WAP and WDP supported in Visual Web Developer Express
    (http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/vwd/) ?

    "Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Brian McCullough, Feb 13, 2007