Web Deployment Projects?

Brian McCullough

Hello,

Are Web Deployment Projects part of Visual Studio 2005 SP1?

Is Microsoft officially supporting these?

Also, I believe Web Application Projects are part of SP1 (please correct me
if I am wrong). Are there any differences between what is in the SP1
version of WAP vs the downloadable version of WAP (pre-sp1)?

TIA!

Guest

Web Deployment Projects are not in SP1 - you still have to download the
installer for it. Web Application Projects ARE in SP1. If you have it
installed, you need to uninstall it first (along with the hotfix to support
it) and then you can apply SP1.

Don't know about any differences, but if there are any, they'd be in the
Service Pack since it came out last.
Peter