Web Design Prices - Question

Brian

Hello,

What is the average fee that people charge for web design and maintenance?
Just curious. I have a few people who would like me to handle their websites
but don't really know what to charge them.

Thanks,
Brian

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

Brian said:
Hello,

What is the average fee that people charge for web design and maintenance?
Just curious. I have a few people who would like me to handle their websites
but don't really know what to charge them.

Most seasoned professionals charge by the hour - and charge whatever amount
they feel is justified and they can get away with. ;-)

You'll have to decide your pricing for yourself, based on your skill and
self-worth. There is no "average" price. Figure out how long it takes you
to design a main page template and 1 subpage template. Then, figure out how
much you want to make per hour.

You'll find kids with a copy of FrontPage and absolutely no skill whatsoever
charging $10 a page. You'll also find professionals making decent sites for
$10, $50, $100, $1000, $10,000 a page. It all depends on how good they are
and who their target market is.

--Tina

somebody

Hello,

What is the average fee that people charge for web design and maintenance?
Just curious. I have a few people who would like me to handle their websites
but don't really know what to charge them.

Thanks,
Brian

I don't get out of bed for less than $500/day.

Hywel Jenkins

Hello,

What is the average fee that people charge for web design and maintenance?
Just curious. I have a few people who would like me to handle their websites
but don't really know what to charge them.

Either US$2,400 or US$19,000. Also, any other random number greater
than US$2,000 that you can come up with.