    but any extra input would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Andy

    Andy, Jul 17, 2009

  2. Andy

    C A Upsdell Guest

    Andy wrote:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > I have been asked to put together an outline for a web creative course
    > (Xhtml with CSS and photoshop) that will last one week. The idea is
    > at the end of the course the group should have developed some assets
    > and created a decent website.
    >
    > What kind of things should I include or cover especially when it is
    > short? Also would it be better to have them design there own site or
    > one planned out - I don't normally put this kind of stuff together -
    > but just asked for input on an outine as I work part-time in this area
    > but any extra input would be appreciated.

    Don't re-invent the wheel:

    1. Find a book which teaches this well, and which is also a good reference.

    2. Teach to the book, doing examples in the book.

    3. Supply a copy of the book to each student.

    C A Upsdell, Jul 17, 2009

  3. Andy

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Andy <> wrote:

    > I have been asked to put together an outline for a web creative course
    > (Xhtml with CSS and photoshop) that will last one week. The idea is
    > at the end of the course the group should have developed some assets
    > and created a decent website.

    One week! Are they complete novices in HTML, but (surely of course) not
    in PS?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jul 18, 2009