Web Developer Express 2008

Vicente García

Hi all,

I have installed Visual Studio 2005 Professional and I have also installed
Visual Csharp Express 2008 without any problems but now I am trying to
install Visual Web Developer Express 2008 and I have an error installing Web
Authoring Component. I have no idea why this happens and I don't find
nothing on Internet.

Many thanks!!
Vicente

Vicente García

Hi,

I read the readme file but I didn't see anything. I've already look for a
older version of the component but I don't have another version :( I have no
idea about the problem but I should install the new version.

Thanks a lot.
Vicente.

"Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <[email protected]> escribió en el
mensaje de noticias