Web Developer Opportunity with Top-Tier Investment Bank - Chicago

FD@Navistaff

Frank Deluccia with Navistaff. I have a great opportunity for a web
developer at the Chicago branch of a top global investment bank.

Ruby highly regarded. Would you or anyone you know be interested?

Thanks, Frank

Here is the job description:

Web Developer

The individual will be developing web-based financial applications,
both real-time trading and static information reporting systems. The
individual should have experience developing web-based applications in
HTML, CSS and Javascript Also, experience with Java back-end, JSP and
JSTL a plus
Graphic design skills are NOT necessary - this is a heavy coding
position.

2-5 years experience developing web based applications in one of the
following languages:
Java, Javascript, CSS, JSP, ASP, or PHP.
2-5 years experience with HTML hand coding required
Experience with CSS, Javascript , JSP or servlets is preferred
Financial industry experience a plus.

For more information, please contact:

Frank Deluccia
Recruiting Intern