    Also, VS 2003 seems to lack some of the GUI capabilities of FrontPage for designing a page using HTML. Do other Web developers work solely in VS 2003 when designing HTML

    Thanks

    Marc
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYw==?=, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Hi Marc,

    I use FrontPage when I do my ASP.Net stuff. However, I only use it to create
    the HTML in a WebForm. Then I copy the HTML and paste it into my WebForm in
    VS.Net and continue from there.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Marc" <> wrote in message
    > I am creating a web site in VS 2003 using ASP.NET. Part of the web site

    is being ported from a FrontPage 2003 development effort that was basically
    HTML. What would be the most efficient way to transfer the HTML and put it
    in the VS 2003 ASP.NET project?

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Thanks

    ----- Kevin Spencer wrote: ----

    Hi Marc

    I use FrontPage when I do my ASP.Net stuff. However, I only use it to creat
    the HTML in a WebForm. Then I copy the HTML and paste it into my WebForm i
    VS.Net and continue from there

    --
    HTH
    Kevin Spence
    ..Net Develope
    Microsoft MV
    Big things are made u
    of lots of little things

    "Marc" <> wrote in messag
    > I am creating a web site in VS 2003 using ASP.NET. Part of the web sit

    is being ported from a FrontPage 2003 development effort that was basicall
    HTML. What would be the most efficient way to transfer the HTML and put i
    in the VS 2003 ASP.NET project
    >> Also, VS 2003 seems to lack some of the GUI capabilities of FrontPage fo

    designing a page using HTML. Do other Web developers work solely in VS 200
    when designing HTML
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYw==?=, Feb 6, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYw==?=

    Charax Guest

    FrontPage 2003 and VS.NET 2003 are mostly/somewhat compatible. You can use
    the same virtual directory on your local server for the FP site and the VS
    project.

    I design in FP, do the ASP.NET coding in VS.

    A good overview of the issues is in Jim Buyens' _Microsoft Office FrontPage
    2003 Inside Out_ , Chapter 43 "Using FrontPage 2003 and Visual Studio .NET
    Together".

    Cheers,

    Charax

    Charax, Feb 13, 2004