Web DLL location in VS2005

Guest

When I compiled in VS2003 it put the web DLL into the bin directory. Now that
I'm using the VS2005, there is no DLL in the Bin directory. Where or how do I
get at the DLL for the web site?

Juan T. Llibre

John Prado

You need to compile the entire site to get it in libray format:

Use the aspnet compiler tool that comes with framework 2.0:

See the bat file attached to get an example.

Chris said:
When I compiled in VS2003 it put the web DLL into the bin directory. Now that
I'm using the VS2005, there is no DLL in the Bin directory. Where or how do I
get at the DLL for the web site?

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_compiler.exe -c -f -v /ANYNAME -p c:\inetpub\wwwroot\AtlasTeste c:\temp\deploy\AtlasTeste
@del c:\temp\deploy\AtlasTeste\*.bat
@del c:\temp\deploy\AtlasTeste\*.bak

Guest

John, there is no attached bat file. Can you re-send it to me? Or just send
it to (e-mail address removed)

Thanks.

John Prado

Chris said:
John, there is no attached bat file. Can you re-send it to me? Or just send
it to (e-mail address removed)

Thanks.

Take a look at the end of my previous post.

Just to make the things easier to you:

aspnet_compiler.exe -c -f -v /ANYNAME -p [path of the source files]
[path to a deploy repository]

The other lines in bat is just to get clear asp.net app without the bat.

Guest

John, that .bat file was not attached. I checked all previous emails. Could
you try sending it again to (e-mail address removed)
--
Chris Davoli

John Prado said:
Chris said:
John, there is no attached bat file. Can you re-send it to me? Or just send
it to (e-mail address removed)

Thanks.

Take a look at the end of my previous post.

Just to make the things easier to you:

aspnet_compiler.exe -c -f -v /ANYNAME -p [path of the source files]
[path to a deploy repository]

The other lines in bat is just to get clear asp.net app without the bat.

John Prado

Could you see those lines in my first reply:

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_compiler.exe -c -f
-v /ANYNAME -p c:\inetpub\wwwroot\AtlasTeste c:\temp\deploy\AtlasTeste
@del c:\temp\deploy\AtlasTeste\*.bat
@del c:\temp\deploy\AtlasTeste\*.bak

This is the bat file, is a text file then your news reader show it like
plain text.