Web Enable an MFC application

Nitin

Hi Everyone,

I have developed an MFC application using VC++ 6.0. The
application has been properly packaged and installed in a
directory. e.g C:\NMS

The directory consists of the main executable (NMS.exe)
and ceratin dependent executables (client.exe, server.exe
etc.)

Problem:
I have created a virtual directory for this C:\NMS. I have
given a link to the main exe (NMS.exe) in an ASP document.
The main application runs fine, but when it calls
other .exe(s) nothing happens.

My application won't be complete without the other .exe(s).

Please suggest a solution...

Thanks in advance

Nitin.