Web Enable an MFC application

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Nitin, Nov 14, 2003.

  1. Nitin

    Nitin Guest

    Hi Everyone,

    I have developed an MFC application using VC++ 6.0. The
    application has been properly packaged and installed in a
    directory. e.g C:\NMS

    The directory consists of the main executable (NMS.exe)
    and ceratin dependent executables (client.exe, server.exe
    etc.)

    Problem:
    I have created a virtual directory for this C:\NMS. I have
    given a link to the main exe (NMS.exe) in an ASP document.
    The main application runs fine, but when it calls
    other .exe(s) nothing happens.

    My application won't be complete without the other .exe(s).

    Please suggest a solution...

    Thanks in advance

    Nitin.
    Nitin, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Nitin

    Mark Schupp Guest

    Are you trying to run the EXEs on the server or on the client?

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development

    Mark Schupp, Nov 15, 2003