Web enabled v/s VBA application

GeorgeMar

I would like to enlist your expert knowledge to help me finding the pros and
cons of web enabling

I have an application developed in VBA sitting on an Access database. The
apps have been working successfully for over 2 years and near faultlessly.
The only Access corruptions I have had (2 or 3) have been when the client's
LAN crashed.

For what the apps does, it does it very well. But the clients are always
asking; Is it web-enabled?

To web enable my apps would mean more money and a loss of some of the
features in the GUI that VBA does very well.

Other than access for the apps from the web at home, which presents other
security problems, what advantages does web-enabling have?

What arguments do I have for selling the features of a VBA based software?

Many thanks
george