web engine - parsing results

Lawrence

Hi all,

I am thinking about some tool that let you search on web engines like
Google, ThePirateBay, etc.
without displaying web pages or showing the returning html. This could
be handy from a set top box without a real keyboard but only a remote.
(say AppleTV with Backrow)

How do you guys suggest to go with that in terms of libraries?
I think that I'm going to use boost, for threads and networking, but
how do I go for the page parsing ? Manually, ie coding, or something
that works its already available ?

Cheers!

Lawrence