    I really appreciate solution for this.

    Thanks & Regards
    Umeshnath
    Umeshnath, Oct 20, 2008

  2. "Umeshnath" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > My application is running with two web server let say W1 & W2 and load
    > balance controls the request to web servers .
    >
    > One of my application page pop up a new page and there I am using
    > Context.User prpoerty to get current user informtaion and convert into my
    > customer class which lot of customer information .
    > This works fine in Developement environment and when it moves to
    > production
    > some times the customer class is not getting initialised due to
    > Context.User
    > returns null (hope so no way to debug now )
    >
    > We try to put as sticky server option also but it is failing

    What session state mode are you using?

    If you haven't configured it, the default state session mode is InProc,
    which stores session state in memory on the web server. If the request for
    your pop-up page gets processed by a different server in the cluster, the
    second server would not recognize the client session previously established
    on the first server. Changing the session state mode to StateServer or
    SQLServer could solve this problem.

    --
    Robert Dunlop
    Robert Dunlop, Oct 21, 2008

  3. Umeshnath

    Umeshnath Guest

    Hi,
    Sorry to mention we are maintaining sessions in SQL server

    Umeshnath, Oct 21, 2008