Web Farm & Context.User

Umeshnath

Hi,
My application is running with two web server let say W1 & W2 and load
balance controls the request to web servers .

One of my application page pop up a new page and there I am using
Context.User prpoerty to get current user informtaion and convert into my
customer class which lot of customer information .
This works fine in Developement environment and when it moves to production
some times the customer class is not getting initialised due to Context.User
returns null (hope so no way to debug now )

We try to put as sticky server option also but it is failing

I really appreciate solution for this.

Thanks & Regards
Umeshnath