Web Folders

Discussion in 'HTML' started by accyboy1981, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. accyboy1981

    accyboy1981 Guest

    Hi,

    I'm currently in charge of an internal network and creating the
    intranet. I'm trying to use the web folders facticilty however I'm
    having some problems. The code I'm using is as stated on the ms
    website:

    <STYLE>
    A {behavior: url(#default#AnchorClick);}
    </STYLE>

    <A HREF = "http://your_server.com/your_directory/your_file.htm"
    FOLDER = "http://your_server.com/your_directory/"
    TARGET = "_top"

    Open in Web Folder View
    </A>

    And this code works on the majority of the pc's. There are currently
    about 50 pc's and it works on all but 2 of them. On the 2 that it
    doesnt the normal web browsing layout is displayed instead of the
    folder layout. As far as I can tell all the pc's are set up the same
    with the same software installed and same windows updates. I've tried
    resetting the default setting within Internet Explorer and change the
    security levels without any success. If anyone has encountered this
    problem or has any idea to the solution then their help will be very
    much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance
    Simon

    accyboy1981, Apr 18, 2006