Web Form - Default Button For Enter Key

James

I created a web form (runat=server) and included multiple
asp:button controls. Pressing the enter key defaults to
actions for the first button created.

How do I set which button the enter key affects? In
windows programming it is the default push button.

Lewis Wang [MSFT]

Hi James,

Please check these links and you can find the answer in them.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl3418049033d&dq=&hl=zh-CN&lr=lang_zh-C
N|lang_zh-TW|lang_nl|lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=wbHl6ve0BHA.2352%40cpmsf
tngxa08

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl3982285673d&dq=&hl=zh-CN&lr=lang_zh-C
N|lang_zh-TW|lang_nl|lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=UUulTxzdDHA.2080%40cpmsf
tngxa06.phx.gbl

Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks.

Best regards,
Lewis