Web Form Designer object and initialize component code disappear by themselves

Jonathan Stone

Has anyone had a problem with the VS.NET 2003 IDE web form designer where
the designer components at the bottom of the design view just disappear and
at the same time, you lose all the initialize component code that is web
form designer generated as well? This keeps happening randomly and its
driving me insane.. its a pain in the a** to have this happen over and over.
I am not wanting to manually recreate all the code nor do I have a clue how
to get the compenent designer window back

Thanks for any help...

Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Have you resolved this problem? I have the same issue in VS 2002 and have had to rebuild my project several times. I've installed VS sp1 which I thought might fix it, but it didn't. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.