Web Forms Control Stays visible ...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Olivier, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. Olivier

    Olivier Guest

    Hello,

    Inside my UserControl, I'm trying to dynamically hide some server side controls when the connected user is not authenticated.

    I use the following synthax :

    Public class MyClass
    inherits Usercontrol
    public property IsEditable() as boolean
    Return False
    End Property
    End Class

    Public Class MyUserControl
    inherits MyClass
    // some custom code //
    End Class

    Within MyUserControl :
    <asp:linkbutton visible="<%# IsEditable %>" runat="server">Test</asp:linkbutton>

    My problem is that although the IsEditable variable returns False, the linkbutton stays visible ...
    (If I display the value of IsEditable , I get False)

    Could someone please help me ?

    Thanks,

    Olivier.
    Olivier, Sep 3, 2003