Web Hosting - reseller hosting

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Aravapalli, Dec 20, 2007.

  1. Aravapalli

    Aravapalli Guest

    Reseller hosing is purchasing a reseller hosting plan or dedicated
    server and starting there own business that sell web hosting for the
    end users.

    http://aravapalli.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!604956E8D1B7A0C2!143.entry
     
    Aravapalli, Dec 20, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Aravapalli

    John Hosking Guest

    Aravapalli wrote:
    > Reseller hosing is ...


    No, thanks; I've been hosed before.


    --
    John
    Read about the UIP: http://improve-usenet.org/
     
    John Hosking, Dec 20, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Aravapalli

    asdf Guest

    "John Hosking" <> wrote in message
    news:4769d4e8$...
    > Aravapalli wrote:
    >> Reseller hosing is ...

    >
    > No, thanks; I've been hosed before.
    >
    >

    [snip sig]

    I think we're all looking forward to getting *rinsed* at Christmas :D
     
    asdf, Dec 20, 2007
    #3
  4. John Hosking wrote:

    > Aravapalli wrote:
    >> Reseller hosing is ...

    >
    > No, thanks; I've been hosed before.


    John, if I've not mentioned it, I appraciate the link in your sig.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    The Usenet Improvement Project - http://improve-usenet.org
     
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 20, 2007
    #4
  5. Aravapalli

    Guest

    On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:40:18 -0800 (PST), Aravapalli
    <> wrote:

    >Reseller hosing is purchasing a reseller hosting plan or dedicated
    >server and starting there own business that sell web hosting for the
    >end users.
    >
    >http://aravapalli.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!604956E8D1B7A0C2!143.entry


    Can you give us the names of some resellers?

    --
    Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service
    ------->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com<<<<<<------
    Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access
     
    , Dec 20, 2007
    #5
  6. Aravapalli

    John Hosking Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > John Hosking wrote:
    >
    >> Aravapalli wrote:
    >>> Reseller hosing is ...

    >> No, thanks; I've been hosed before.

    >
    > John, if I've not mentioned it, I appraciate the link in your sig.
    >

    You have, Blinky, and you're welcome. I'm still not a full convert, but
    I'm paying closer attention to the traffic (and its noise).

    --
    John
    Read about the UIP: http://improve-usenet.org/
    Not always killing but showing an increasingly strong disdain for posts
    from GoogleGroups so watch it.
     
    John Hosking, Dec 20, 2007
    #6
  7. Aravapalli

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    On Dec 21, 9:14 am, John Hosking <>
    wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > > John Hosking wrote:

    >
    > >> Aravapalli wrote:
    > >>> Reseller hosing is ...
    > >> No, thanks; I've been hosed before.

    >
    > > John, if I've not mentioned it, I appraciate the link in your sig.

    >
    > You have, Blinky, and you're welcome. I'm still not a full convert, but
    > I'm paying closer attention to the traffic (and its noise).
    >
    > --
    > John
    > Read about the UIP:http://improve-usenet.org/
    > Not always killing but showing an increasingly strong disdain for posts
    > from GoogleGroups so watch it.


    I reckon the amount of spam in these NG's is getting to the point
    where some groups are just not werth the effort. This group is not one
    of those yet.
    --
    Regards Chad. http://freewebdesignonline.org
     
    Chaddy2222, Dec 21, 2007
    #7
  8. Aravapalli

    Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:31:28 GMT
    Chaddy2222 scribed:


    >> John
    >> Read about the UIP:http://improve-usenet.org/
    >> Not always killing but showing an increasingly strong disdain for posts
    >> from GoogleGroups so watch it.

    >
    > I reckon the amount of spam in these NG's is getting to the point
    > where some groups are just not werth the effort. This group is not one
    > of those yet.
    > --
    > Regards Chad. http://freewebdesignonline.org


    Hah, did you see the locksmith ad? At least it was relevantly titled, but
    why post it here where it can only aggravate users? I most definitely
    avoid specific companies that advertize inappropriately.

    --
    Bone Ur
    Cavemen have formidable pheromones.
     
    Bone Ur, Dec 21, 2007
    #8
  9. Aravapalli

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    On Dec 21, 6:36 pm, Bone Ur <> wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:31:28 GMT
    > Chaddy2222 scribed:
    >
    > >> John
    > >> Read about the UIP:http://improve-usenet.org/
    > >> Not always killing but showing an increasingly strong disdain for posts
    > >> from GoogleGroups so watch it.

    >
    > > I reckon the amount of spam in these NG's is getting to the point
    > > where some groups are just not werth the effort. This group is not one
    > > of those yet.
    > > --
    > > Regards Chad.http://freewebdesignonline.org

    >
    > Hah, did you see the locksmith ad?  At least it was relevantly titled, but
    > why post it here where it can only aggravate users?  I most definitely
    > avoid specific companies that advertize inappropriately.
    >
    >

    No I didn't read the other bit of spam.
    I agree with you on the agravating part, I really do not get the point
    of posting ads for web design in a F%ing HTML newg group.
    --
    Regards Chad. http://freewebdesignonline.org
     
    Chaddy2222, Dec 21, 2007
    #9
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Denise

    OT: reseller accounts

    Denise, Jan 28, 2004, in forum: HTML
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    502
  2. Rob
    Replies:
    9
    Views:
    530
  3. greenvelvetsofa

    reseller hosting advice?

    greenvelvetsofa, Jun 4, 2005, in forum: HTML
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    558
    greenvelvetsofa
    Jun 4, 2005
  4. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    563
  5. teo1991
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    666
    teo1991
    Apr 2, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page