Web Hosting - reseller hosting

John Hosking

Blinky said:
John, if I've not mentioned it, I appraciate the link in your sig.
You have, Blinky, and you're welcome. I'm still not a full convert, but
I'm paying closer attention to the traffic (and its noise).

Chaddy2222

--
John
Read about the UIP:http://improve-usenet.org/

I reckon the amount of spam in these NG's is getting to the point
where some groups are just not werth the effort. This group is not one
of those yet.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:31:28 GMT
Chaddy2222 scribed:

I reckon the amount of spam in these NG's is getting to the point
where some groups are just not werth the effort. This group is not one
of those yet.

Hah, did you see the locksmith ad? At least it was relevantly titled, but
why post it here where it can only aggravate users? I most definitely
avoid specific companies that advertize inappropriately.

Chaddy2222

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:31:28 GMT
Chaddy2222 scribed:

Hah, did you see the locksmith ad?  At least it was relevantly titled, but
why post it here where it can only aggravate users?  I most definitely
avoid specific companies that advertize inappropriately.
No I didn't read the other bit of spam.
I agree with you on the agravating part, I really do not get the point
of posting ads for web design in a F%ing HTML newg group.