    mysql, with 24/24 support

    Thanks in advance
    PGei

    PiGei, Mar 30, 2005

  2. PiGei

    Steven Burn Guest

    Doesn't come with SQL/MySQL, but I personally reccomend Inspiratech (www.inspiratech.uk.com). Been using them for years and love them :eek:)

    If you must have SQL/MySQL, try looking here;

    www.webhostingtalk.com

    and

    www.echoecho.com

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Mar 30, 2005

  3. PiGei

    PiGei Guest

    Thanks Steven,
    I'll take a look

    PGei

    PiGei, Mar 30, 2005
  4. www.orcsweb.com has ASP, ASP.Net and SQL Server. They have the fastest and
    most available support staff I have ever worked with.

    --
    Please post DDL, sample data and desired results.
    See http://www.aspfaq.com/5006 for info.

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Mar 30, 2005
  5. PiGei

    PiGei Guest

    It looks really amazing...

    If I'll go for it I surely use your referral
    thanks

    PGei

    PiGei, Mar 30, 2005
  6. PiGei

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:07:08 +0200, "PiGei"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >I'm italian and I'm planning to manage a web site using a web hosting in the
    >US.
    >Do you have some suggestions?
    >
    >I'm looking for asp, asp.net and ms sql support or in alternative php and
    >mysql, with 24/24 support

    I'll second Orcsweb if you're looking for support. WebHost4Life is
    great value but support isn't the fastest on the planet, or the most
    accurate.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Mar 30, 2005