    reseller package with Python, preferable located in Europe?

    Thanks,
    Mike

    MJR, Nov 10, 2004

  2. MJR

    Byron Guest

    Byron, Nov 10, 2004

  3. MJR

    Steve Holden Guest

    Steve Holden, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Michael Foord, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Michael Foord wrote:
    > http://www.sapphiresoft.co.uk
    > are very good. (Good python support, python 2.3.4).

    It doesn't say so on their website, it appears a PHP shop...
    Or am I looking with my eyes closed?

    --Irmen

    Irmen de Jong, Nov 11, 2004
  6. MJR a écrit :
    > Hi,
    > anybody could recommend web hosting company which offer professional
    > reseller package with Python, preferable located in Europe?

    http://www.modulix.com

    The Python part is not really advertised yet, but we do offer mod_python
    and Zope support.

    You can contact me for more informations.
    Bruno

    bruno modulix, Nov 11, 2004
  7. Irmen de Jong <> wrote in message news:<41934648$0$48933$4all.nl>...
    > Michael Foord wrote:
    > > http://www.sapphiresoft.co.uk
    > > are very good. (Good python support, python 2.3.4).

    > It doesn't say so on their website, it appears a PHP shop...
    > Or am I looking with my eyes closed?
    >
    > --Irmen

    They've installed Python 2.3.4 at my request, PyCrypto, PIL, Psyco and
    a few other modules. I don't think they've got anything advertising it
    on their main page........

    Regards,

    Fuzzy

    Michael Foord, Nov 12, 2004
  8. Michael Foord, Nov 12, 2004
  9. Michael Foord wrote:

    > Irmen de Jong <> wrote in message news:<41934648$0$48933$4all.nl>...
    >
    >>Michael Foord wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.sapphiresoft.co.uk
    >>>are very good. (Good python support, python 2.3.4).

    >>It doesn't say so on their website, it appears a PHP shop...
    >>Or am I looking with my eyes closed?
    >>
    >>--Irmen

    > They've installed Python 2.3.4 at my request, PyCrypto, PIL, Psyco and
    > a few other modules. I don't think they've got anything advertising it
    > on their main page........

    They need to fix their site: it looks like crap in Firefox...

    Anyway, are you allowed to run one or more long running Python
    processes? I.e. say I want a Quixote-based website there, do
    they allow you to run Quixote?

    --Irmen

    Irmen de Jong, Nov 12, 2004
  10. Irmen de Jong <> wrote in message news:<4194a659$0$36861$4all.nl>...
    > Michael Foord wrote:
    >
    > > Irmen de Jong <> wrote in message news:<41934648$0$48933$4all.nl>...

    > >>It doesn't say so on their website, it appears a PHP shop...
    > >>Or am I looking with my eyes closed?
    > >>
    > >>--Irmen

    > > They've installed Python 2.3.4 at my request, PyCrypto, PIL, Psyco and
    > > a few other modules. I don't think they've got anything advertising it
    > > on their main page........

    > They need to fix their site: it looks like crap in Firefox...
    >
    > Anyway, are you allowed to run one or more long running Python
    > processes? I.e. say I want a Quixote-based website there, do
    > they allow you to run Quixote?
    >
    > --Irmen

    Sorry Irmen - that's not something I know the answer to. If you
    address the question to I'm sure they'll
    help though.

    Regards,

    Fuzzy

    Michael Foord, Nov 12, 2004
  11. MJR

    Lad Guest

    (Michael Foord) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Irmen de Jong <> wrote in message news:<41934648$0$48933$4all.nl>...
    > > Michael Foord wrote:
    > > > http://www.sapphiresoft.co.uk
    > > > are very good. (Good python support, python 2.3.4).

    > > It doesn't say so on their website, it appears a PHP shop...
    > > Or am I looking with my eyes closed?
    > >
    > > --Irmen

    > Oh and mod_python as well..........
    >
    > Regards,

    It looks very interesting. Do they allow SSH/Telnet access and Cron?
    Lad

    Lad, Nov 12, 2004
  12. MJR

    Peter Maas Guest

    MJR schrieb:
    > anybody could recommend web hosting company which offer professional
    > reseller package with Python, preferable located in Europe?

    www.domainfactory.de. They installed Python 2.3.4 to get rid of my support
    requests :). They are offering some reseller packages, too. Python support
    is confined to plain CGI, nothing fancy like mod_python, Webware, ...

    --
    Peter Maas, Aachen, Germany, Tel +49-241-38200 e-mail

    Peter Maas, Nov 12, 2004
  13. (Lad) wrote in message news:<>...
    > (Michael Foord) wrote in message news:<>...
    > > Irmen de Jong <> wrote in message news:<41934648$0$48933$4all.nl>...
    > > >
    > > > It doesn't say so on their website, it appears a PHP shop...
    > > > Or am I looking with my eyes closed?
    > > >
    > > > --Irmen

    > > Oh and mod_python as well..........
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > >

    > It looks very interesting. Do they allow SSH/Telnet access and Cron?
    > Lad

    There's cron but I don't think there's SSH/Telnet. Questions like this
    are better directed to

    Regards,

    Fuzzy
    jttp://www.voidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/pythonutils.html