web hosting with Python

MJR

Hi,
anybody could recommend web hosting company which offer professional
reseller package with Python, preferable located in Europe?

Thanks,
Mike

bruno modulix

MJR a écrit :
Hi,
anybody could recommend web hosting company which offer professional
reseller package with Python, preferable located in Europe?

http://www.modulix.com

The Python part is not really advertised yet, but we do offer mod_python
and Zope support.

You can contact me for more informations.
Bruno

Irmen de Jong

Michael said:
They've installed Python 2.3.4 at my request, PyCrypto, PIL, Psyco and
a few other modules. I don't think they've got anything advertising it
on their main page........

They need to fix their site: it looks like crap in Firefox...

Anyway, are you allowed to run one or more long running Python
processes? I.e. say I want a Quixote-based website there, do
they allow you to run Quixote?

--Irmen

Michael Foord

Irmen de Jong said:
They need to fix their site: it looks like crap in Firefox...

Anyway, are you allowed to run one or more long running Python
processes? I.e. say I want a Quixote-based website there, do
they allow you to run Quixote?

--Irmen

Sorry Irmen - that's not something I know the answer to. If you
address the question to (e-mail address removed) I'm sure they'll
help though.

Regards,

Fuzzy

Peter Maas

MJR said:
anybody could recommend web hosting company which offer professional
reseller package with Python, preferable located in Europe?

www.domainfactory.de. They installed Python 2.3.4 to get rid of my support
requests :). They are offering some reseller packages, too. Python support
is confined to plain CGI, nothing fancy like mod_python, Webware, ...