    Thanks

    David
    in the UK
    david, Oct 4, 2006

  2. david

    asd Guest

    Hi David,

    You can use personnel website package from DilTech www.diltech.in
    which i am using for sharing photos,videos with my family and friends.
    I create their user name and password and share only the files which i
    am interested to. You can check their online demos also at
    http://www.diltech.in/documents/freeoffer.html

    Bye,
    Rhyme

    asd, Oct 4, 2006

  3. david

    John Salerno Guest

    david wrote:
    > I've finally got a grasp of the basics of html and want to set up a website
    > of my own with a hosting company.. The free geocities webspace provided
    > by my ISP British Telecom isn't very good - they say e.g. that it can't be
    > password protected, but I want to put family history files on my website
    > which only my family can access.
    >
    > So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
    > cheap one which allows password protection?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > David
    > in the UK

    i like 1and1.com...very cheap and a lot of great features
    John Salerno, Oct 4, 2006
  4. david

    Guest

    you can try
    http://www.trustedwebhost.com

    30 days money back.

    Jack

    david wrote:
    > I've finally got a grasp of the basics of html and want to set up a website
    > of my own with a hosting company.. The free geocities webspace provided
    > by my ISP British Telecom isn't very good - they say e.g. that it can't be
    > password protected, but I want to put family history files on my website
    > which only my family can access.
    >
    > So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
    > cheap one which allows password protection?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > David
    > in the UK
    , Oct 4, 2006
  5. david

    Guest

    david wrote:
    > I've finally got a grasp of the basics of html and want to set up a website
    > of my own with a hosting company.. The free geocities webspace provided
    > by my ISP British Telecom isn't very good - they say e.g. that it can't be
    > password protected, but I want to put family history files on my website
    > which only my family can access.
    >
    > So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
    > cheap one which allows password protection?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > David
    > in the UK

    e-mail me and i'll sort you out with cheap hosting and even throw in a
    free co.uk domain name if your interested we can talk about features
    via e-mail as its not a public hosting site
    , Oct 6, 2006
  6. david

    rk Guest

    :
    : So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
    : cheap one which allows password protection?
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    : David
    : in the UK
    :
    :

    I can provide you with what you're looking for at a low cost. We've been
    in business since 1997. We can discuss privately more of what you will
    be needing and pricing if you would like. Feel free to email me at
    ezwebsol[at]gmail[dot]com

    I look forward to hearing from you and discussing your needs further.

    Sincerely,

    R. Kersting
    rk, Oct 11, 2006