web hosting

david

I've finally got a grasp of the basics of html and want to set up a website
of my own with a hosting company.. The free geocities webspace provided
by my ISP British Telecom isn't very good - they say e.g. that it can't be
password protected, but I want to put family history files on my website
which only my family can access.

So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
cheap one which allows password protection?

Thanks

David
in the UK

John Salerno

david said:
I've finally got a grasp of the basics of html and want to set up a website
of my own with a hosting company.. The free geocities webspace provided
by my ISP British Telecom isn't very good - they say e.g. that it can't be
password protected, but I want to put family history files on my website
which only my family can access.

So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
cheap one which allows password protection?

Thanks

David
in the UK
i like 1and1.com...very cheap and a lot of great features

bored.2.fcuk

david said:
I've finally got a grasp of the basics of html and want to set up a website
of my own with a hosting company.. The free geocities webspace provided
by my ISP British Telecom isn't very good - they say e.g. that it can't be
password protected, but I want to put family history files on my website
which only my family can access.

So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
cheap one which allows password protection?

Thanks

David
in the UK

e-mail me and i'll sort you out with cheap hosting and even throw in a
free co.uk domain name if your interested we can talk about features
via e-mail as its not a public hosting site

rk

:
: So I'm looking for a good hosting company. Can anyone recommend a
: cheap one which allows password protection?
:
: Thanks
:
: David
: in the UK
:
:

I can provide you with what you're looking for at a low cost. We've been
in business since 1997. We can discuss privately more of what you will
be needing and pricing if you would like. Feel free to email me at
ezwebsol[at]gmail[dot]com

I look forward to hearing from you and discussing your needs further.

Sincerely,

R. Kersting