    & alt.web.hosting) are not being used. if anyone knows of any "live" NG's
    that handle hosting issues, please advise. thanks.

    Ron

    Ron, Mar 28, 2008

    Not a newsgroup but http://webhostingtalk.com might be useful.
    --
    Steven

    Steven Saunderson, Mar 29, 2008

  3. Steven Saunderson wrote:

    > On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:31:29 GMT, "Ron" <> wrote:
    >
    >> if anyone knows of any "live" NG's
    >> that handle hosting issues, please advise. thanks.

    > Not a newsgroup but http://webhostingtalk.com might be useful.

    I ended up with my current host, with which I'm very happy, from comments
    at webhostingtalk. Of course, there are eight million stories in the
    naked city. This has been only one of them

    --

    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 29, 2008
  4. On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:31:29 GMT, "Ron" <> wrote:

    >i'm a web designer in the Pacific Northwest (north america), and am looking
    >for a fast, reliable web-hosting company (linux) on a fast data pipeline in
    >the Pacific Northwest. I'm looking at buying a package that will allow
    >hosting of 20 or 30 domains under one server allotment.
    >
    >any pointers appreciated. apologies if off-topic - can't find any NG
    >dedicated to web-hosting alternatives. the only two I found (alt.webhosting
    >& alt.web.hosting) are not being used. if anyone knows of any "live" NG's
    >that handle hosting issues, please advise. thanks.
    >
    >Ron

    Perhaps having a look at: alt.paidwebhosting ?

    Raymond SCHMIT, Mar 29, 2008