Web Interface for CORBA and ILOG

Ameya

Hello friends,

We have used ILOG Views with our C++ code to develop GUI for the
client-server system. Our server is using ODBMS (ObjectStore) and we
have Corba Server (written in C++) to handle database access. Client
makes corba connection with the Corba server to access database. Our
next step is to develop Web Client with the intention of providing the
same look-and-feel given by ILOG Views. and hopefully minimal change
at the corba server.

Could anyone let me know if ILOG can be used in Web implementations
(in asp, vbscript, javascript)? And also how can I use Web interface
to access a corba server?

Regards,
Ameya Virkar

Jack Klein

Hello friends,

We have used ILOG Views with our C++ code to develop GUI for the
client-server system. Our server is using ODBMS (ObjectStore) and we
have Corba Server (written in C++) to handle database access. Client
makes corba connection with the Corba server to access database. Our
next step is to develop Web Client with the intention of providing the
same look-and-feel given by ILOG Views. and hopefully minimal change
at the corba server.

Could anyone let me know if ILOG can be used in Web implementations
(in asp, vbscript, javascript)? And also how can I use Web interface
to access a corba server?

Regards,
Ameya Virkar

There doesn't seem to be a question at all about ISO C++ here, why did
you cross-post this off-topic issue here?

Jean-Michel Caricand

Jack said:
There doesn't seem to be a question at all about ISO C++ here, why did
you cross-post this off-topic issue here?
Sure, you can use JacORB for access to your Coraba Server. Java is a
nice language for develop a Web Site

Prateek R Karandikar

Hello friends,

We have used ILOG Views with our C++ code to develop GUI for the
client-server system. Our server is using ODBMS (ObjectStore) and we
have Corba Server (written in C++) to handle database access. Client
makes corba connection with the Corba server to access database. Our
next step is to develop Web Client with the intention of providing the
same look-and-feel given by ILOG Views. and hopefully minimal change
at the corba server.

Could anyone let me know if ILOG can be used in Web implementations
(in asp, vbscript, javascript)? And also how can I use Web interface
to access a corba server?

Your post has no Standard C++ content, and is thus off-topic.

-- --
Abstraction is selective ignorance.
-Andrew Koenig
-- --