    login because of the security code. Any light on this is highly
    appraciative.
    , Mar 21, 2006

    wrote:
    > I have an account with Username, Password and security code for
    > authentication purpose. The security code is in .gif format and the
    > problem I am facing is that the security code keeps changing everytime
    > I refresh the browser. hence not able to login.

    This is called a Turing Test (ie, a question that a human can easily
    answer but a computer cannot). It is specifically designed to defeat
    automated scripting. Unless the gif images are stuipdly simple to scan
    with an OCR package then there is no practical way to script this
    process.

    --
    http://DavidFilmer.com
    , Mar 21, 2006

  3. robic0 Guest

    On 21 Mar 2006 15:45:22 -0800, wrote:

    >Hi friends,
    >
    >I have started learning Perl recently. I am trying to login to a user
    >account and trying to fetch some data.
    >I have an account with Username, Password and security code for
    >authentication purpose. The security code is in .gif format and the
    >problem I am facing is that the security code keeps changing everytime
    >I refresh the browser. hence not able to login.
    >
    >I use WWW::Mechanize, HTTP::Cookies in my program. But not able to
    >login because of the security code. Any light on this is highly
    >appraciative.

    I suggest dropping the Perl program and go with warez or crackz to
    get onto that Porno site...
    robic0
    robic0, Mar 22, 2006
  4. robic0 Guest

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:04:31 -0800, robic0 wrote:

    >On 21 Mar 2006 15:45:22 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >>Hi friends,
    >>
    >>I have started learning Perl recently. I am trying to login to a user
    >>account and trying to fetch some data.
    >>I have an account with Username, Password and security code for
    >>authentication purpose. The security code is in .gif format and the
    >>problem I am facing is that the security code keeps changing everytime
    >>I refresh the browser. hence not able to login.
    >>
    >>I use WWW::Mechanize, HTTP::Cookies in my program. But not able to
    >>login because of the security code. Any light on this is highly
    >>appraciative.

    >I suggest dropping the Perl program and go with warez or crackz to
    >get onto that Porno site...
    >robic0

    A word of caution about that. Be sure to set the browser option security
    to the highest level, if possible, to get those Porno site crakz.
    robic0, Mar 22, 2006
  5. Rick Scott Guest

    ( uttered:)
    > I have an account with Username, Password and security code for
    > authentication purpose. The security code is in .gif format and the
    > problem I am facing is that the security code keeps changing everytime
    > I refresh the browser. hence not able to login.
    >
    > I use WWW::Mechanize, HTTP::Cookies in my program. But not able to
    > login because of the security code.

    That's the point.

    Cheers,
    Rick
    --
    key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
    What evil shall I do today?
    Rick Scott, Mar 22, 2006
  6. Tintin Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi friends,
    >
    > I have started learning Perl recently. I am trying to login to a user
    > account and trying to fetch some data.
    > I have an account with Username, Password and security code for
    > authentication purpose. The security code is in .gif format and the
    > problem I am facing is that the security code keeps changing everytime
    > I refresh the browser. hence not able to login.
    >
    > I use WWW::Mechanize, HTTP::Cookies in my program. But not able to
    > login because of the security code. Any light on this is highly
    > appraciative.

    Usually the security code is there for a good reason, ie: to stop automated
    processes hitting the system.
    Tintin, Mar 22, 2006

    robic0,
    well, thanks for your expert suggesion...and for your kind information,
    the site that am working on is not a porno..

    I think you better can come out with solutions than coming to a
    conclusion before even knowing the purpose for sure. I wouldn't write a
    perl script to get into a porno which that only useless, timeless
    assholes will do....
    , Mar 22, 2006

    DavidFilmer and others,

    thanks for your replies...I knew that it's not too easy to do that
    stuff but just wanted to post here to find if anybody can come out with
    a solution to help me.....

    my sincere thanks
    , Mar 22, 2006