Web Matrix - Missing files ??

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jesper Pedersen, Nov 26, 2004.

  1. I have placed/uploaded the /Microsoft.Matrix.Framework.dll to my /bin/
    dir !

    It helps my running some of the code generated by Web Matrix.

    But for some reason my website will still only run perfectly on my local
    machine and not on my web-hotel-server.

    For instance is there no response from my login button placed in a
    UserControl !!!

    Do you have any hints, that could help my...............

    Regards

    Jesper

    Jesper Pedersen, Nov 26, 2004

  2. Found the solution here..................

    http://channel9.msdn.com/showpost.aspx?postid=21650

    http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/donnymack/archive/2004/02/01/6424.aspx

    Jesper Pedersen, Nov 27, 2004