Web page in a web page ?continue...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by TriplexTrio, Feb 13, 2009.

  1. TriplexTrio

    TriplexTrio Guest

    >> How to make a little frame on a web page, on a site, and then into that
    >> little frame set up picture of another website, it's acutal image. I know
    >> how to set up only an image.
    >>
    >> The frame would be cca 180x180px showing an actal state of another site,
    >> how to make that ?
    >>
    >> Thanks for now!
    >>

    > This is what I did once but there were people that didn't like it,
    > absolute
    > positioning for one thing
    >
    > in the .css
    >
    > iframe{position:absolute;left:+155px;top:+160px;width:720px;height:410}
    >

    > in the .html
    > <iframe name="frame" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes"
    > src="?????.html"></iframe>

    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/iframe.html

    Hi! That solution above which Zach has shown actually works, but how to
    make a frame but not in that real web page view, i.e. thatframe show a
    middle of a showing webpage and not the very upper-right corner as usual.
    Is that workable ?

    TriplexTrio, Feb 13, 2009

  2. TriplexTrio

    TriplexTrio Guest

    so sorry, it's "upper-left", and i would need to show middle of another
    webpage.

    Thanks
    triplonjo

    TriplexTrio, Feb 13, 2009