Web page recorder required

JJ

Hi,
Sorry this is probably not the correct forum, but the website in question is
fully ASP :)

I need to provide a demo of my web application on my website.
Does anyone know of any software which can record a demo of a web
application?
I have seen a few screen recorders, does anyone have experience of any of
these, and what is the best one for a website?

Thanks in Advance
JJ

Al

Is Website Hosting Windows Base
then there is no problem doing it but
if is not (otherwise unix) then
use the Robothelp will make a working demo
based on screenshots etc.

good luck..!